Disney Wonder Cruise Review

First Cruise for Family of 5.

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by gthrb4

• Sail Date: Mar 2017
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Standard Inside Stateroom

My husband and I took a 3 night cruise with our sons (13, 9 and 7). We loved it! Pros: Great, friendly staff. Fun pool areas and my younger sons really enjoyed the Kid's Club. (My youngest son is now in love with Stitch because they got to make Stitch's Space Goo and Stitch made a visit.) The food was really good on board. The Frozen show was very good. Getting on and off the ship was very organized and easy. Negatives: the Tween club is small and dark. My 13 year old son only went in once and did not want to stay. The main pool is pretty small but it is still fun. The hamburgers on Castaway Cay were very overdone. However, my oldest son liked the BBQ ribs. I can't comment on a lot of the activities at Castaway Cay because many of the activities were closed when we were there. A storm came through and it rained on and off through the day. However, the beach is very nice. The only other negative would be the cost. I would encourage any family to save up to go on a Disney Cruise but it is very pricey. Overall, I would highly recommend this cruise!

gthrb4's Full Rating Summary

Standard Inside Stateroom
Cabin 11A 6585, 6587

We had to divide into two rooms. They were not connecting but they were right next to each other so it worked well. The rooms were clean, although small.

gthrb4