3. Harmony of the Seas
My partner and I took the first cruise out of Fort Lauderdale on this Ship for 3 days, which was amazing, and of course it would be since it was the first time it traveled in Florida. But what blew me away was we decided to do it again but this time for 7 days traveling from Fort Lauderdale to Haiti, Jamaica, and Mexico! The experience was just as amazing as the first cruise if not better. To me that shows the level of consistency and pride this company takes in there cruise line and ships! Getting on the ship was super quick, easy and convenient! We were greeted with amazing friendly staff and even on embarkation and disembarkation the music was playing as we arrived and left making it feel like we were on vacation even when leaving the ship. The ship is 10 stars beautiful. We had an ocean view balcony the first trip and this time a central park balcony! We received a free bottle of wine and a dinner in central park when we arrived, which was super cool not knowing we were getting that for free at all. Plus the room has more storage than we even needed and I even over packed haha! Its super modern compared to all other cruise line I have been on. We honestly ate at the Windjammer and had room service the entire trip its so good and convent we did not even need the dinner in the main hall this trip! But last trip it was for sure a great experience! The entertainment was above and beyond, I made it our ultimate goal to do everything on this ship this trip around (which in the end we did not even get to since there was so much to do). The play "Grease" was amazing but what really got me was the ice skating show (1887) and most importantly "Columbus" (A MUST SEE). Columbus has this old day MODERN THEME going on and it was truly original and even the staff looked like they enjoyed every second of performing on stage! We got to see puppeteers, comedians, and so much more like the late night evening game show event what the entire room of hundreds of people joined in to play the game. I have never seen an entire room with this many people get so involved in a game before i was truly impressed. The Excursions were something we normally do not do and we have take 10 plus cruises. But we were having a blast so decided lets do one every port! We were so impressed and will now do an excursion every Royal Caribbean Cruise we go on! Port 1 - Labadee, Haiti - Excursion - Dragons Flight Zip line - This Excursions started it off for us.The staff on the ISLAND which is owned by Royal Caribbean were amazing! We had this Australian Lady who was so upbeat and cool who took us from the training and practice all the way to the top and saying go. Service was outstanding! The zip line views are breathtaking and it is apparently the worlds largest zip line over water! (MUST DO THIS). Port 2 - Jamaica - Excursion - Horse back riding on trail and ocean - We have always wanted to ride horses, so that day we did and we had an amazing time. We were going thru the trails and learning how to ride horses and the sayings, we met the staff on shift who were helpful and cool. We then were taken knee deep into the turquoise color ocean waters and ran with the horses. Such an experience! Port 3 - Mexico, Cozumel - Excursion - ATV and Cave Diving - All I should say is FUN, FUN, & FUN! We were with a group of 20+ people and we all got our own ATV. We drove trough trails and to these beautiful caves and went cave diving! Well I did as well as a few others.This to us was such a bucket list kind of thing and it was great! So OVERALL this ship and and this Company are truly amazing and I already pre-booked the same exact cruise in December!

This Ship is OUTSTANDING!!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by treyopp

Its super modern compared to all other cruise line I have been on.

treyopp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

We had a central park inside balcony! We received a free bottle of wine and a dinner in central park when we arrived, which was super cool not knowing we were getting that for free at all. The room has more storage than we even needed and I even over packed for this trip.

Its super modern compared to all other cruise line I have been on. The wall paper the colors the materials are truly beautiful and so well designed.
The bathroom was larger than normal which was a huge plus.

There are numerous charging areas for you Iphone, gopro, etc
Also including a USB charging station which was impressive.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans