3. Norwegian Spirit
My husband and I were hesitant to take a cruise on this ship because of the reviews. I think the people that wrote bad reviews must have been on a different ship because the NCL Spirit is wonderful. Yes, there are areas of the ship that do look a bit tired, but the ship is spotless and well cared for. The staff and crew were amazing, helpful and kind. The food was some of the best we've had on a cruise, and we've been on over 20 cruises. The bathroom is a great set-up - easy for two people to get ready at the same time and always clean. The entertainment was top-notch, especially the last two nights. The last night had a quartet that was better than any group we had ever heard. The ports were great, if not too many; I need a vacation after this vacation. We had such a wonderful time. Thank you NCL!

Great Ship

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by luomal

luomal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OA 8516
The steward was amazing. The room was always clean and every time he saw his he greeted us by name. A couple of issues with the room would be 1. the TV - it doesn't have a sleep timer. 2. the hair dryer is terrible and there isn't way to use your own. If you have long thick hair, it take forever to dry and the heat is not hot enough to style hair.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins