3. Crown Princess
I GOT SICK ON THE SECOND DAY OF THIS CRUISE! And I'm still sick! Thank God we took a 2 day private tour of Iguazu Falls before getting on...or it would have been a bad time overall.. The second night onboard, after leaving the Crown Grill, we went to the Magic Show..I saw clouds of smoke come down from the top center of the theatre.. I started coughing w/ a tickle in my throat for the next month..others around me coughed too..The constant coughing had me in the Drs office..dx ..''Acute bronchitis"..;( Our room duvet on Caribe was dingy, the carpet worn, a white circle outside the door..chemical or someone had been sick..I'm not sure.. I had to either dine at a separate table in the D.R.after that to avoid coughing on people, and avoid going to the theatre..greatly diminishing any enjoyment onboard.. The constant coughing led to having to run to the washroom..most had no hot water.. I missed 2 private tours to Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf and a dance show..my husband dined alone some nights...he ended up getting sick at the end of the cruise. I'm seriously considering dropping Princess in favor of Celebrity..and weve got 3 months logged w/ Princess altogether..

Needs refurbishment..too much pyrotechnics etc

Crown Princess Cruise Review by lollypopj

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
I GOT SICK ON THE SECOND DAY OF THIS CRUISE! And I'm still sick!

lollypopj’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD C722
a bit dingy..curtains old, duvets and bedding looked unclean
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins