• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2016
Cabin: Explorer Suite with Balcony

I have been on dozens of cruises and this was the most beautiful ship that I've been on. The food was very good and the service was too. Embarkation and debarkation are run very smoothly. The ship's common areas are so classy. The pools and spa were very nice. Our room was decorated very tastefully. Our bathroom was beyond expectations. It was huge. I enjoyed the tub with the tv in it. We were on the front of the ship and it did get a little rough while sailing. I wish that our balcony went all the way around. There was an area that was closed off to us. Although. It didn't show that in the pictures. The cruise was very expensive, but I like that everything is included. I traveled with my friend and no kids. We have been on Viking before and will hopefully go again very soon.

Explorer Suite with Balcony

We had the ES1, which was very roomy. The bathroom was beautiful. It was at the front of the ship, so we felt some motion during the cruise.

1 Helpful Vote