• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2009
Cabin:
Traveled with children

I booked this cruise for myself and my 17 year old daughter as a high school graduation present. Our first night on the cruise couldn't have been better. We got there at midnight so we were exhausted. When we started sailing it was like two in the morning. I was already in my room but my daughter went up to check it out. She came back down immediately to tell me I had to see this. We went back up and the sails were going up and they were playing some great music. There was a huge full moon so the whole scene was like something from a movie. You could see the mountains in the back ground and the moon thru the sails. It was truly magical. We stayed up there another 2 hours so it was four in the morning before we went back to the cabin. We had been up well over 24 hours at that time but it was worth it.

The cabins are fine or how little time you spend in them. I was surprised by how much storage there was. We didn't have any noise problems either which surprised me because I figured we would.

The crew was great especially the cruise director angela and the sports team. By day they take you on activities like snorkeling, water skiing diving, etc. By night, they are part of the entertainment and did a good job of pretending to enjoy it.

Cabin was great for how little time spent there. More than adequate storage. Shower a little small but overall the cabin was fine.

1 Helpful Vote