3. Queen of the Mississippi
I chose this cruise because I had never been to New Orleans and I wanted to see plantations. I got so much more. I picked this one because there were two plantation excursions. Imagine my surprise and delight when I got on board and found they had added a third plantation to the tour. Had a wonderful time. The food was fantastic. And I was very happy that the shore excursions were planned in such a way that I was able to have all of my meals on board in the dining room. I also enjoyed just spending time in one of the lounge areas on board just reading or watching the river go by. And there was always plenty of snacks available if you actually got hungry between the fabulous meals. I hated to see the cruise come to an end. Currently planning on where I want to go for my next river cruise. Possibly the fall foliage cruise.

Already planning next trip