3. Carnival Triumph
My mother set this trip up for her five kids and all the grand kids (23 of us in all). I have three kids and my youngest is only 15 months. This ship is not very stroller friendly with all the stairs but once you familiarize yourself with the elevators its not too bad. The condition of the ship on the inside is pretty good.. The main dining area and all common areas are all nicely updated. The rooms are good but could use some updating in the bathrooms. The outside of the ship seems pretty rusty and the main deck with all the pools could use some updating as well. Tiny pools with stairs everywhere.. The food was ok. I liked the burger place, the taco place, and the pizza place. The main dining room was also pretty good. I would say the buffet was average at best. I thought the entertainment was good. We did the comedy show and the magic show. We had a good time. The only reason I gave this ship four stars was for no other reason other than the staff. They were kind, genuine, and very friendly. Carnival is very lucky to have such wonderful upbeat staff. My mom added the first to the fun feature which really came in handy getting on and off the boat. I would highly recommend it.

Not bad