Celestyal Majesty Cruise Review

Six in the Canaries

Celestyal Majesty Cruise Review by Viva la vida

• Sail Date: Mar 2017
  • Destination: Canary Islands

Six of us wanted to cruise together, we thought this was a good price - £800 each for all inclusive. We had a wonderful time on Thomson Majesty. WE all thought the cabins tired and dated and very small but this did not spoil our experience.

We were impressed with the buffer selections on deck 10, and particularly enjoyed the omelettes for breakfast.

The restaurant for dinner at night was also excellent. We all thought the food was very good, and liked the entertainment provided by the waiters. We had excellent service from our waiters Angelo and Geoffrey and our wine waiter Ian.

Although I personally do not like to sunbathe my friends spent many hours on deck 11. The entertainment during the day on deck 10 was good particularly the live music and quizzes.

I liked the activities on our Sea day, I did line dancing and American smooth. The instructors were good but the classes were too short. I also enjoyed singing - Michael is a brilliant choir master, and I spent an enjoyable hour learning 4 songs and taking part in a performance at night.

Our evenings were spent mainly in the rendezvous bar, and then in frame 52 for late night dancing. We enjoyed the shows at night, although I was very disappointed with the Queen tribute.

Altogether this has been an amazing cruise for SIX IN THE CANARIES

Viva la vida's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Sea view with window 416

Cabin was quite small, two single beds with a narrow space down the middle, impossible for us both to stand up together. The bathroom was shabby but perfectly adequate for our needs. There was also plenty of storage space. The cabin was kept very clean and regularly serviced by our stewards

Viva la vida