3. Finnmarken
I heard of this trip through a friend who had taken and recommended that I take it. I had been to Iceland a few years back and loved it. I wanted to see the Northern Lights as I didn't get to see them in Iceland. We were able to experience spectacular Norwegian scenery and choose from the many excursion offered. Although there was no entertainment on board, Hurtigruten did keep us entertained with having a fisherman come on board, with his catch of the day....red crab. He explained to us where it was caught, why it was so expensive and who was the biggest supplier. Also, when we crossed the Arctic circle, Neptune the God of the Sea came aboard and baptized us. So much fun. The food was great, plated meals in the evening. All of the foods were local as they were able to get fresh food as we stopped at many of the ports along our way.

Beauty Beyond Compare

Finnmarken Cruise Review by jannie1212

jannie1212’s Full Rating Summary
Get Hurtigruten Finnmarken price drops

We were on the 5th deck..great location. The dinning area was on the 4th deck and when we had to embark from the ship it was on the 3rd deck. Easy to get around and up on the 8th deck was the panoramic view.