3. Carnival Triumph
To make things clear I am not a fussy person and understand you get what you pay for and can easily adapt to any condition. I have been on several cruises through Carnival and have never experienced such conditions before such as we experienced on the triumph.. I took this cruise April of 2016 thinking that the ship would be clean and taken care of. The cabin had mold in the toilet and you could clearly see the dirt throughout the ship. The water pressure was was so low in the shower and the nob did not work properly as went from extremely hot to ice cold fast. The TV was non funtional. My complaints were met with extra incentatives in my room , like they couldn't be bothered addressing my concerns. The food was average and even the service was lacking. If the waiter did not know you and aware that you tipped it took forever just to get a drink. There were extra gifts in our room to mask the lack of service and cleanliness throughout. The Casino reaked of mildew and smoke smell. I tried to address my concerns to upper management and felt as though it was met with oh well so sad too bad. I will never ever again sail with Carnival as I ended up getting Salmonella poisoning on this trip and was sick for over 2 weeks because of it.

Horrible Experience!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by Bonjay1234

Bonjay1234’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 6246
black mold in the toilet , TV did not work and in need of repair and cleaning.
Hallways had a horrible smell and fans ran daily to try and cover it up.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins