3. Royal Clipper
The Royal Clipper is the best ship to sail across the Ocean to Barbados. This was my second crossing and it was great that Captain Marius was onboard again. Great to see so many crew I knew and Manolito was back. Gabor was brilliant as cruise director, Franjo makes dinner fun for the second year I am still in touch with fellow sailors I met on the table he sat us at. Anita our hotel manager greeted everyone with a lovely smile as we descended the stairs to dinner. Jonathan remembered how I liked the iced coffee how does he manage that I had not seen him for a year!! I love the low key entertainment our team won the music quiz and came third in the Crossing Olympics. The days at sea went by far too quickly cannot wait to do it again. There is nothing like being up on deck at night under the stars sails up listening to the ocean and he wind in the sails.

A Brilliant Crossing

Royal Clipper Cruise Review by Clipper Chick

Clipper Chick’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Clippers Royal Clipper price drops

The cabin is perfect plenty of storage and the case fits under the bed.
  Royal Clipper Deck Plans