The day before the tour was St. Patrick's day. I toured new Orleans of foot, went to Café Du Monde for French donuts and coffee. There was even a parade with traditional beads. The evening before the cruise was relaxing in the hotel. The tours during the cruise were well arranged, guides excellent, and the Historian had talks the day before the tour to put us in the atmosphere. The food was excellent - southern/creole with alternate entrees and salads. Our server handled special needs very well. The entertainment, histories of life in the various communities, civil war along the river and music were all outstanding. Even the weather was perfect. As a handicapped senior, the personnel catered to my needs. I highly recommend this trip for friendliness of crew and personnel, and even for helping me with boarding pass for my return trip home. Also, a bus tour was added of New Orleans for those who had long waits at the airport for departure flight.

Amazing and historic tour along the Mississippi

America Cruise Review by jeanaudrey

jeanaudrey’s Full Rating Summary
Get America price drops

I travel single and the cabin was perfect.