3. S.S. Maria Theresa
We have done Uniworld cruises before but each time it just gets better. They understand how to make the experience truly relaxing and memorable and I love the design of their boats. We have just returned from doing the 8 day Danube cruise from Passau to Budapest. The cabins are spacious and there is enough storage to store away toiletries and clothes. The beds are super comfortable and they always offer great amenities. The shore excursions are excellent and are included in the price. For example in Vienna they arranged for a private concert in an old castle with a chamber orchestra. It was a lovely evening. You visit museums an hour before opening so you avoid the crowds. If you sit on deck on a cool day they will bring you blankets, hot chocolate, gluwein etc. I also enjoy the quality of the onboard entertainment. The staff are really top notch and attend to your every need. I love the fact that all gratuities are included and I am not having to worry about tipping all the time. The food and wine offered is also amazing. I think their attention to detail really set them apart from other cruises. Nothing is too much trouble and they go out of their way to accommodate every request. I cannot recommend them highly enough if you are looking for a top quality cruise.

8 day Danube Cruise.

S.S. Maria Theresa Cruise Review by Rivercruisefanatic

I also enjoy the quality of the onboard entertainment.

The staff are really top notch and attend to your every need.

The food and wine offered is also amazing.

Rivercruisefanatic’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld S.S. Maria Theresa price drops

The cabin was spacious, well appointed with a lot of attention to detail. The bed was very comfortable with top class linen. Fluffy towels and great amenities. Deep drawers in the bathroom cabinets give you plenty of space to store things. Double Basins and a lovely hot shower with great water pressure. There is also plenty of room for clothes storage.
  S.S. Maria Theresa Deck Plans