3. Brilliance of the Seas
Looking for a ~ 5 night cruise out of Tampa into the Western Caribbean without Jamaica. Prefer Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Key West. Key West and Cozumel with ample sea days provided exactly what we wanted. Ship was clean and crew exhibited pride in the vessel and their role in making the experience a most enjoyable one. Concierge service was excellent. The Concierge was attentive, efficient and courteous. She met everyone's expectation including our own. Chops Grille. I had the petite filet twice--one of the best steak dinners I can remember. Ryan, our waiter could not have been more helpful. I can't say enough about our cabin attendant. She was excellent. Not only did she provide excellent service but also she was friendly always smiling and engaged in conversation and small talk. The reception in Chops Grille to meet the crew was very relaxed and informative. Meeting the cruise director and all of the staff was a special event. The amenities and daily offerings of culinary appetizers in our state room by mid to late afternoon were always enjoyed.

Excellent service. Took a prior cruise on this ship enjoying that as well

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by jhowermd

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Owner's Suite - 1 Bedroom

Key West and Cozumel with ample sea days provided exactly what we wanted.

jhowermd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Owner's Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin OS 1066
excellent service. spacious and accommodating. Cabin service was magnificent.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins