3. Anthem of the Seas
Getting on an off this ship was better than average and better than I expected. Parking at the terminal was also easy in and out. No issues there. The ship was clean and new. I did feel like it was too crowded at times. First dinner had big lines as people did not know there table. Guess that can be expected. I really like the North Star and RipCord but you can only book once. You can wait in line in case there is a no show from a booking. Would have liked to do the RipCord again. The entertainment was very good and the best of any cruise I have done so far. The RC iQ app was also a nice to have on the cruise. Nassau seems to be a popular cruise stop but there is really not much to see. Once you have been to this port, really no need to go back. My second visit and hope last. CocoCay is just a beach and the lunch average at best. Surprisingly I like Cape Canaveral as there were a few choices to do. We elected to visit Universal Studios. Enjoyed the day there. Would have been better due to cost to have more then 5 hours at the park. I thought I would like the bigger ship better but as mentioned, it can feel busy at times. If this ship did Bermuda for 3 days like RC did before from Bayonne, I would take again.

Good but seemed crowded at times

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by spjm44

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
spjm44’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Cabin was clean and enough room. Balcony was a nice feature on this cruise. Bathroom had enough room - better than average.
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans