3. Carnival Legend
We choose this cruise because we have heard of its good reputation. I am very happy that I had my first experience of cruising. The onboard experience is marketed relaxing and enjoyable as I have no dull moment. Watching sunrise in the morning, gym, spa, sauna & steam, so much food with many varieties to choose from and a 24 hours pizza! I must say WOW to our 3 waiters in the evening Vitaliy, Komang and Yen. Thanks to them to make the meal time so enjoyable and they took care of our need. We only request once and they remembered to supply us in every meal. We must say Thatvwevfeel like VIPs. Love to dance with the waiters during the evening meal time. Great entertainments and activities. Love to watch the children participated in the towel animals folding on stage. My impression and experience tell me that the management takes great care of customers service.

Service, dining, entertainment and activities

Carnival Legend Cruise Review by 4Musketeer

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
We choose this cruise because we have heard of its good reputation.

I am very happy that I had my first experience of cruising.

4Musketeer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A 8153
The cabin floor area is too small to move around with 4 of us but the room service was excellent. John our Stewart was prompt at his service and we enjoyed the towel animal that displayed on the bed. At one time, the monkey was hanging up and it was cute. This shows that Komang takes pride in his service.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins