3. Carnival Pride
We chose this ship because we love it and are familiar with it and we were looking for a nice relaxing trip. T Steakhouse service, qulity and atmospher were phenomenal.. It will spoil you. Had an issue with housekeeping that was resolved. DJ Zoe is an employee who completely stood out for how warm, friendly and completely genuine she was. If you are looking for the Carnival yeti type tumbler - go to the caisno Bar. The gift shop knew nothing about them. We knew they were available, and found them by chance after being told no. Balmoral Island private beach excursion was a last minute decision and was perfect for us. No one bothered us trying to sell us anything, and we felt safe. I found it to be more peaceful on the sun deck versus the Serenity deck and didn't have to get frustrated with chair hogs. The milkshakes from the coffee shop were divine! I am still convinced the Pizza Pirate lives in the kitchen! I wish I could bring him home with me!

Carnival Pride 3/19

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by sonyapgh

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

Steakhouse service, qulity and atmospher were phenomenal.. It will spoil you.

Had an issue with housekeeping that was resolved.

The milkshakes from the coffee shop were divine!

sonyapgh’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Adequate other than the fridge not working, but was resoled the next day. Also room was very warm, also resolved by guest services the next day with a fan.
  Carnival Pride Deck Plans