I wished to return home to the UK by sea and trains. The date and itinerary were perfect and half the price of the ferry. Having read some of the reviews I was a little apprehensive but was proved wrong. The cabin, staff and food were all excellent. I have used other cruise lines before as a means of getting from A to B rather than a cruise holiday, so my requirements are different from the usual passengers. However, I am very critical if necessary. The atmosphere was very friendly and casual compared with lines like Cunard and P&O for example, which I prefer. I ate in the main restaurant every evening and found the choice and quality excellent, including vegetarian. The wine in the inclusive drinks package was high quality and unlimited. Embarkation and disembarkation were fast and smooth. I will definitely use this ship again if possible and will look out for future itineraries.

Much better than expected