3. Norwegian Sky
My wife and I decided to take a short cruise but it had to fit our locked in schedule. This 3 night cruise fit perfectly with our availability. PROs - Sail at night to capitalize on shore time. - So many activities onboard to choose from you cant do all that you want. - Friendly helpful staff - Balcony is worth the extra expense CONs - Free alcohol creates drunks of all ages - strong accents on 90% of workers makes them difficult to understand - Food redundancy - If I could not get a balcony I would not sail - although available there was not any good snorkel area - There was no SCUBA available TIPS - Don't look down the hall as you walk - Look only 5-6 feet our toward your feet. or you may get sick. - Don't look at the water when on the tender - look out at the horizon. - same reason as above. - Wear sunscreen - Prepare for art auction most deals are 2-3 thousand USD. worth it if you are prepared. There will be something you like. Cheapest deal was 75 USD small Snoopy of doghouse. not my style.

GREAT short first time cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by MitchNMam

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

PROs

- Sail at night to capitalize on shore time.

- So many activities onboard to choose from you cant do all that you want.

- Friendly helpful staff

- Balcony is worth the extra expense

CONs

- Free alcohol creates drunks of all ages

- strong accents on 90% of workers makes them difficult to understand

- Food redundancy

- If I could not get a balcony I would not sail

- although available there was not any good snorkel area

- There was no SCUBA available

TIPS

- Wear sunscreen

MitchNMam’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

All things considered a Balcony is the best way to go. Glad I listen to my mother. The extra room and ability to step outside in your private area makes it all worth it.
  Norwegian Sky Deck Plans