3. Disney Fantasy
Because being Disney everything must be perfect and it was. My favorite part of the cruise, besides the Spa, was the music of Fine Whines, a husband and wife small group playing delicious old times music. A perfect combination of nostalgia and a very elegant and classy ship. An special highlight was that as my luggage was misplaced by the airline I had to run to the nearest Brooks Bros shop to get some clothes before boarding. I explained to the Purser that some alterations were needed and without further ado everything was picked up and the same night I had a full wardrobe of nicely fitted clothes and at no cost whatsoever. Sewing courtesy of Mickey and his friends. We dined at Remy´s and it was a study in perfection. A nice blend of Nouvelle and Haute Cuisines with a friendly service. The Chef was kind enough to give us a little surprise with the most delightful chocolate. What else can I say? If it is not Disney I am not going.

Fantastic vacation on Disney Fantasy

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by Gerardo S

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

What else can I say? If it is not Disney I am not going.
Gerardo S’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Disney Fantasy price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04A
Everything was more than perfect and having a big space under the bed and two bathrooms was a welcomed plus.

I plan on sailing with Disney for as long as they take me.

Thank you Fantasy for a job extremely well done.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins