3. Navigator of the Seas
This ship was a very nice ship. The room steward we had was excellent had an animal towel every night and ice in my bucked as I had asked for in the beginning of cruise. Our head waiter tried had but was to far from the kitchen was very slow getting our food to us. Or assistant waitress was very forgetful I had asked for my milk to be delivered for my meals and she continuously forgot. I asked for cranberry sauce she forgot, I asked for horse radish and she forgot. The entertainment was to loud and screaming instead of singing. I loved the ice skating and the girl did several hoola hoops at one time was spectacular. I enjoyed the oriental band think they were called blue waters. The carnival parade was held 15 minutes before we were suppose to be at dinner made it difficult. Next time would like to try a bigger ship. Did express debarkment carried our own luggage off and the people that didn't got off before us defeated the purpose.

Very nice ship