3. Freedom of the Seas
My second time on the Freedom and I will say the improvements made were exceptional and the ship did not appear to have much wear and tear. What I was most impressed with was the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. Cruisers can be very demanding and just plain rude and I witnessed that quite a bit; however, the staff maintain their composure and continued to provide a positive experience. I traveled with family and friends, pleased to say I actually met some fellow cruisers as well. If you have the opportunity to sail on the Freedom within the next year you would be doing yourself justice if you were able to encounter any of the following while onboard: Dennis, Cesar & Juan (Dining staff), Lionel King (stateroom attendant), Vincent Chase (Windjammers greeter), Karen from Trinidad & Tobago) - Windjammer breakfast, Rahul, Gisleni & Junior - Concierge/Diamond Lounge. The only negative for me on the cruise was the open play room area for toddlers on deck 14 was unavailable on two of my cruise days for reasons that were not valid to me (some adult group (for an AA meeting) had apparently reserved the room from 4 - 5 daily which reduced the available hours). This was a major issue for me as the meeting could have been held anywhere except the open play room for toddlers or in their cabin for all I cared. It was a mere inconvenience because the Royal Babies and Tots staff addressed this issue immediately and it never happened again. Kudos to all the wonderful men & women aboard the FOS.

Loyal to Royal

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by txbreakers

Kudos to all the wonderful men & women aboard the FOS.
txbreakers’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

Great location, very spacious and connects with balcony stateroom 9706.
  Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans