3. Freedom of the Seas
I was expecting more after hearing so many raving comments about Royal Caribbean. My wife and I agreed, in fact, the consensus of our group of 28 was that RC's cruise experience is not as good as Princess Cruises who we normally cruise with. The service from their wait staff in dining rooms, buffet, bars, and even around the pool was poor. The exception was our room steward. He consistently had a smile on his face and was welcoming. When passing him in the hallway he'd offer a greeting and ask how we were enjoying the cruise, the port, etc. Our Cruise Director, Michele, was good too. He had a good sense of humor and was a good host for the ship. The food quality was poor in my opinion. I've never travelled with Carnival but it's what I would expect their food to taste like. The pizza in their pizza restaurant tasted like they were buying Celeste microwavable pizzas.

Meh