Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by LuvBirds on paradise

• Sail Date: Mar 2017
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

Nice old ship have been on it 4 times always stayed on the Empress deck E74,E76 & E78. It is easier to get any where on the ship in that location. The Paradise need some updates but it is clean and the staff is excellent to say the least. They go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and very pleasant. I like a smaller ship over a new large one not as many people .I have read all reviews of this ship since 2013 and seen all kind of reviews on it. I have spoken with people who have been on other lines and they told me the Paradise is cleaner the Staff is better and the food is better as well. As to the room it is plenty big enough to accommodate my wife and myself. And always clean. never had any problems with the AC or the bathroom problems I have read about I was a little disappointed on this trips change in port stops I wanted to see Mahogany Bay . We were changed to Costa Maya . I thought it was a bit pricey they tried to charge me $20 for a hamburger and fries in US dollars. That really turned me off. Also the beers were more expensive than the ship prices. Cozumel what can I say it is the best. We have met a lot of nice venders there Like Roberto at Machete's restaurant I will always give them a shout out and see them whenever in port . If you stop there go down for souvenir's see Juan nice old man and he will bargain with you. As to Tampa I live there and only 10 minutes to the part easiest place to embark from.

LuvBirds on paradise's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 6E E78

My choice of rooms is always ocean view on the Empress deck E74,E78,E78 never had an issues like I have ever read in other reviews . Plenty of room clean and always see a cabin steward near by. Book on of those rooms and you will never be disappointed.

LuvBirds on paradise