3. Navigator of the Seas
The ship was mostly great. My wife and I thought that the beds were not up to par for most ships in the fleet. My mother is in a wheelchair. Deck 5 is the most used deck to go front to back. Our staterooms were forward and dining in the aft. With everything going on and all the stuff that is on display in the center of the walk space really makes it hard to get around. I know RCL wants to separate people from their money, but putting the displays on the sides would make more since. This ship had a large amount of handicapped people onboard, but we see more and more handicapped on cruises. This is wonderful! Running into people with a wheelchair who suddenly stop to look at sale items in not. Escargot at each dinner. My favorite! Always a great menu! If you are lucky enough to have the entertainer David Curtis Mutter on your cruise do not miss him. He plays and sings for 3 hours NON STOP! WOW! The best I have seen in many years. He is a MUST SEE!

Fun get together with friends and family

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by olvern

Escargot at each dinner. My favorite! Always a great menu!

olvern’s Full Rating Summary