We don't like big ships and researched river boat cruises leaving from New Orleans and chose this cruise line as we had heard good reports from precious passengers.We were pleased with our owners suite, the dining was excellent and of course the service was as well. The staff were courteous at all times and made sure that your questions were answered in a gracious way. We were so pleased with this Mississippi River cruise and are already looking in another cruise on another river in the future. The small amount of passengers was what drew us to this small boat. We were never crowded and were able to meet many people on board. The staff were always greeting us with a smile.We were spoiled and will not only recommend this cruise line for friends but looking forward to our next adventure. It was slow paced and what we needed to enjoy our time together. We were never bored and enjoyed the many lectures by Bill. His wife Laura was also a delight. I am afraid if I started naming the many staff that went out of their way to help us in any way, I would leave someone out, so just rest assured that each person made us feel special.

First Time and will not be the last.

America Cruise Review by pegi

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: USA
pegi’s Full Rating Summary
Get America price drops

Excellent and enjoyed our private balcony. Plenty of room for our luggage and clothes.