3. Oasis of the Seas
I wanted to try one of the larger ships so I choose the Oasis. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate as much as we would have liked, 17 to 45 mile an hour winds with up to 14 foot seas. The ship was a rocking and a rolling at night. Thank goodness we slept like babies being rocked to sleep. The ship is huge with lots of things to see and do. Cats was amazing, all the productions were great. We saw something every night. We went on Royal excursions at the three stops, really enjoyed Graycliff chocolate factory in Nassau. Took tours of the towns in St. Thomas ad St. Maarten. My time dining worked out well and the Chef's Table was fantastic. Also enjoyed Izumi Hibatchi. Would have liked more sunshine, was cloudy and rainy a couple of days, first Caribbean trip with cooler weather. Cabin was good could have used a little more storage space but it all worked out. Elaboration and debarkation quick and easy.

Rough weather didn't spoil the cruise.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by lonig

lonig’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Good, nice balcony on the hump. Could have used a little more storage, preferably some drawers.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans