3. Disney Magic
I expected my first Disney cruise to blow me away. The dinner service was so lacking that it colored my whole cruise. My paid for birthday cake for my special birthday which was not delivered on the correct evening was so disappointing. That colored my feelings for the cruise too. However, the evening shows were wonderful, the Concierges were wonderful and the Concierge Lounge was wonderful, with great coffee and Afternoon tea too. Pirate Night was excellent fun. The ticketed meet and greets were very easy to do and fun. My Concierge cabin was very noisy, above us and inside the cabin it creaked. The mattress dips a bit too much and some drawers stick. However, there was lots of room in our cabin. The school age kids couldn't find anything they wanted to buy in the gift shop with the gift cards I gave them. There wasn't a big selection in the gift shops on board. If my kids wanted to go on a Disney cruise again, I would go with them if they wanted me, but I wouldn't choose to go on another one. I like other cruise lines better.

Very Good But Thought It Would Be Stupendous