3. Adventure of the Seas
So my wife and I usually take a cruise about every year and the South East Caribbean is usually our destination. We went with a large group of friends. There was nice mix of ages on this trip. My wife and I are in our late thirties and we were right in the middle relative to our age. There were a number of families with kids, but not kids everywhere. There was also a number of 18 to early twenty year olds, but it wasn't alcohol amateur hour. It was an overall great mix of people. We met a lot of new friends actually. Our group never had any issues finding transportation to our excursions. If you go to Antigua and snorkeling then partying is your idea of a good time; the snorkel beach trip on the Wadadli Cats catamaran is a must. Top notch snorkeling, THEN good rum punches on a private beach. FUN. In St. Maarten, Maho beach is a must. Sipping a beer, eating a good meal, and then playing on the beach while airplanes come in for landings 15 feet above your head is a bucket-list kind of a day.To make a LONG story real short; this year on the Adventure of the Seas was awesome. We've cruised this same itinerary before. The ship has recently been refreshed and the water-slides and refreshed interior and bars was a needed upgrade. I don't know who is running this ship, but whoever it is, give the person a raise. The service was ON-POINT. From guest services to dinner service, they were not messing around. They were out for world class service and our entire group of 20 felt that they provided it. The itinerary for this cruise is so much fun. Well done RC.

Best RC cruise we've ever had.

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by RobbyMaverick

RobbyMaverick’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Above average. Nice clean balcony stateroom, new carpet and TV.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans