3. Costa Deliziosa
I chose this cruise for my family because the price was good for a New Year Cruise and my parents had had a great experience on Costa 10 years! Well, they have a different opinion now! They charge for everything! After 10am, you cannot find coffee onboard unless you pay for it! (I have to say the quality of the coffee is excellent). You should see my 72 year old mom rushing from her room in the morning, so she would not have to buy coffee! They serve microwaved food! Its actually written on the menu; There are also items on the general dining room menu that come at a price (no lobster for you, unless you pay for it of course). There is a fresh pizza service by the buffet area, but of course, you have to pay for it. (No children's menu really in the restaurants, certainly no pizza or chicken fingers) Service in the dining room takes forever, the waiters obviously overwhelmed! Even in the paying restaurant we went to for our anniversary, service was very slow and the food disappointing. Room service (food) is just a mess! Lines at the buffet are horrendous! Instructions were not clear on how to get out of the ship one morning at a port! So passengers kept being sent from one exit to the next, until finally one of them took pity on us (we were quite a crowd by then, 25 to 30 passengers) and accompanied us where we needed to go. Our room steward was great and helpful! Dessert was just amazing (the pastry chef had not yet quit obviously). I WILL NOT EVER TAKE COSTA AGAIN!

Disappointing

Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review by Fabiola09

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Caribbean

Room service (food) is just a mess! Lines at the buffet are horrendous!

Fabiola09’s Full Rating Summary