3. Adventure of the Seas
This cruise falls on the correct date for Spring Break for my group which are school teachers. I always choose Royal Caribbean, and am an Emerald Member of the Crown & Anchor Society, which is their loyalty program. I have taken 10+ cruises with this company, and have always had a very pleasant experience. The destinations are each unique experiences, and have friendly locals that make each stop pleasurable. My friend and I usually go ashore and experience the local shopping. Others in my group did do some shore excursions and were very happy with their experiences. The crew on this ship were very efficient and friendly. Embarkation and disembarkation were smooth and organized. We took a shore excursion on our return in San Juan, touring the city, which was very enjoyable. Bar and dining room service was excellent. Food was exceptional. I would recommend this company and this particular cruise experience very highly. In fact, we signed up for the same cruise for 2018 on this ship!

Great 7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Stephensjk

Bar and dining room service was excellent. Food was exceptional.

Stephensjk’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Cabin was clean and very functional. Room Steward did an excellent job of taking care of our needs and keeping the room clean and tidy.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans