3. Anthem of the Seas
We went on Anthem last October and had a wonderful time. Saw a good deal for this cruise so we booked it. There were 11 of us total. Checked in at 10:30 at the port. If was less confusing this time because the iPad checkers were along the wall not scattered around. Sat down and was on the ship in 15 minutes. We were unable to get traditional dining and I was couldn't link our reservations ahead of time. I went straight to the mdr host and she was able to put us all together for the week. We ate lunch in the Windjammer then headed to the Bumper cars with no wait. Our cabin was ready at 1 pm. We had a balcony guarantee and had 11302. Couch was near balcony in the room. There is plenty of storage in the cabin and everything looked new and was in working order. Attendant was excellent. We did not do any specialty restaurants on this trip but our experience in the MDR was excellent. I was a little nervous because I enjoyed the rotation dynamic dining but we enjoyed this as well. All food was hot and really good. No one had any complaints. Our servers were great and accommodating. We had breakfast and lunch at Windjammer, Cafe 270 and Solarium Bistro. Everyone says Cafe 270 is never crowded but there was a line whenever we went. We really enjoyed the shows and activities on the ship. Dru is an excellent cruise director. He always takes time to talk to people and really makes the cruise fun. Kevin the activities director was excellent also. I can't say enough about the staff on the ship. Friendly and helpful. Port Canaveral - we did the Universal Studios transfer specifically to do the Harry Potter section. We purchased our tickets on line ahead of time. We had plenty of time to see what we came to see. Can't wait to cruise Anthem again.

Second Anthem Cruise - just as good as the first!

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by zippydo1

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

Can't wait to cruise Anthem again.
zippydo1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Room was toward the back of the ship on the Port side. A bit of a walk to the Mid ship elevators. This room sleeps 4. The couch was near to the balcony. Plenty of storage and room looked new with everything in working order.
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans