3. Carnival Glory
This was the first cruise for my husband and I (26 years old). The Carnival Glory came highly recommended by several coworkers who had wonderful cruises and experiences on board. High points: 1. Nice roomy, clean cabin. 2. Dining room food was very good. We enjoyed it every night. 3. Shows were great... Our favorite part of the cruise. 4. We really enjoyed room service...coffee and P&J sandwiches. 5. The in room movies were good. Low points: 1. The buffet and other food besides the dining room was awful. We were seriously starving by the end of the cruise. 2. I don't think I ever want lemonade again in my life. The "free" drinks were awful. 3. High speed internet was excessively expensive...paid $55 for 1.5 hours of slow internet that timed out every other task. 4. The ship rocked terribly the first 4 days...like could not walk straight down the hall, cabinets opening in our room...swaying in the dining room trying to eat. Even with patches and tablets for motion sickness we were very queasy. (Note: Motion sickness medicine makes you very drowsy!!) 5.The pools were SO little. We didn't get in because 3 tiny pools were full of kids. 6.The shops didn't have very much selection...and even "duty free" were not a very good deal. Apart from getting off at ports and the nighty shows... there is nothing to do on this ship except drink, gamble, and lay out (For 7 days). It was FULL on children that were apparently unsupervised. We had a bad experience and will never cruise again. I'm guessing cruises are for people that like to drink, gamble, eat loads of bad food, then get sunburned... Not us!

First cruise- Not what we expected!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by pinkroses22

pinkroses22’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Had 2 big windows, king size bed, lots of storage. Rocked terribly and vibrated very bad every time the ship ported.
  Carnival Glory Deck Plans