3. Disney Magic
I am a Disney fanatic, so I had great expectations for this cruise with my family. Unfortunately my experience was poor, nothing magical about the Disney Cruise. First the good things: Shows were the best I've ever seeing on a ship before. Nothing compare to the quality of the shows, the stage, music and quality of performers from the Disney show. The other very good thing from the cruise was the food. You have to go to a restaurant every evening, and the quality of the food and the servers at the restaurant was amazing. Now the problems. First thing and the most important one, was the noise in our room. We had a continuous noise from something loose somewhere else in another deck for 24 hours. It was very difficult to fall sleep with that noise the first night. Then the next day, we start having hammering and drilling noise at 8:00 AM. Not really what you expect on a $5,000 cruise for an interior room. I went to guest service to complaint, they told me the Manager of rooms will contact me. That never happened. In the afternoon the hammering and drilling continued so I had to go for a second time to guest service and then they decided to change rooms for us, so we were moved to the 1st deck. It was easy to go in and out of the ship the first and last day of the cruise, but the people at the port for embarkation was terrible (Miami). Gabriela was the person that took our passports, not even a hello or a smile from her. Maybe she was having a terrible day or she hates her job, but that was really not our fault. I usually go to Disney Orlando with my family because it really feels like being in a different place. That Disney Magic you don't find on board the ships. Basically, the only thing you have is one excellent 30 minutes show each day, excellent food in the evening (nothing special from the buffet for lunch and breakfast), and the opportunity to make lines to take a picture with some Disney characters. There is nothing else to do in the ship. That experience is worth for me maybe $2,000. I ended up paying almost $5,000. Definitely not a good value for the money.

A $2,000 for the price of $5,000