3. MSC Magnifica
We were pleasantly surprised since we had read negative reviews prior to our trip about the cruise ship. Embarkation was a breeze and very organized in Genoa, Italy. We arrived in Genoa a few days prior to embarkation and stayed within walking distance to the port. Ports of calls were excellent, Genoa, Barcelona, Casablanca, Tenerife, Medeira, Malaga, and Rome. The disembarkation in Civitavecchia was the quickest and most organized disembarkation I have ever experience. I have been taking cruises since the late 70s and I can really say this one was one of my favorite cruise experiences from beginning to end. we met people from all over the world and were able to plan activities with them within the ship and when in port. The music at night in the clubs were great! I was impressed with the cleaniness of the ship. We have already booked another cruise for this summer with MSC magnifica. Looking forward to another great experience.

wonderful trip

Idamae20’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Magnifica price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1
The cabin was clean and the beds were comfortable.
Riccione Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Malaga City Tour
    I loved the city of Malaga and the tour itself but we were cancelled by the ship excursions from a English speaking tour since there were not enough people interested in this tour so we went with a German speaking tour. The places were beautiful and full of fun thanks to the people of Malaga but we were not able to understand a thing on the tour and the tour quide was not very friendly or helpful.
    View All 38 Malaga City Tour Reviews