3. Rhapsody of the Seas
i took this Cruise with my son, Daughter-In-Law and 2 Granddaughters to Roatan,Honduras, Belize City, Belize, Cozumel, Mexico and Costa Maya, Mexico. The tours were wonderful and you should heed the warnings like, rocky terrain and not for people who can't walk long distances, etc. They do this for a reason! Food was delicious, people were friendly and the staff was the very best I have had. My Granddaughter had a good time with the teen club, the little one had a great time in the Little ones play area. Entertainment was beyond good, there was something wonderful every night, Broadway worthy! The facilities were clean and always kept nice. The pool area had many activities for kids and adults. Overall, it was a very happy Cruise and I would recommend this to anyone who is a new Cruiser or even a seasoned veteran of the Cruise community. Thank You.

WOW, what a joy!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by Rohhib70

The facilities were clean and always kept nice.

The pool area had many activities for kids and adults.

Thank You.
Rohhib70’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Our cabin had two twin beds and my Grand daughter and I enjoyed watching the cruise activities on the TV after hours.
We had a large window and were able to see at night with the lighting and she saw a meator shower the first night which she loved.
Our cabin was clean and tidy all the time,even though my Grand daughter was always so.
  Rhapsody of the Seas Deck Plans