• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Legend Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Very first cruise and loved it

Review for Carnival Legend to the South Pacific
Childhood
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2017
Cabin: Ocean View

We chose the cruise as we whent with friends that had cruised before.

It was my husband and I very first cruise and I enjoyed every minute of it.

There was plenty to do I did the trivia, bean bag toss (not very good at that )but had a good laugh with my friend Di .can't realy fault the staff and crew they were all great. Especially our dining waiting staff of Dewa,Arman,and Ariani they were just the best, I just loved them all,even the tricks Arman played on on me he was just a ray of sunshine l just loved him as l did the others. Our cabin was very clean thanks to Henry our stateroom Stewart. My husband and I were on level 1 ocean view I would be up early go to deck 10 do a couple of laps take the stairs down shower then of to breakfast on deck 9 where they would have lovely fresh food to whatever you felt like all very nice. I used to look forward to seeing what towel animal was there for the day,I have a photo of everyone. There was plenty to do, movies comedians, late night shows.I would definitely cruise again with them.OH and the cruise director Lee was great. The islands, the tender rides, I JUST LOVED THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE.

Ocean View

Cabin 6A

The cabin was very clean and comfortable.

Port Reviews

Port Denarau

Walk around and shopping

Isle of Pines (New Caledonia)

Lovely island beautiful beaches.a bit more shopping.

7 Helpful Votes