3. Carnival Paradise
Embarkation was long but very organized. Our unopened water bottles were rejected but they were accepting wine bottles. The ship was clean but a little challenging to find the different areas of interest. The elevators didn't always go to the deck or point of interest we were looking for. We had to either walk up or walk down to get to the location we wanted after getting off the elevator. There were several dining areas and there were plenty of fresh and delicious food. If you're a vegan, good luck. We were assigned to dine at the Elation. It gets pretty crowded (especially on formal night) at times so come in early. The hostess were nice & friendly. The servers were accommodating and the service was better at the beginning of the cruise than towards the end. It gets a little cool in some areas, so pack some cover ups. Our room steward was wonderful. There was one incident that made me very upset which was the verbally abusive security staff who yelled at me when I made a mistake during re-boarding in Cozumel.The guest service personnel and the head of security were very understanding and apologetic. Jaime, the Cruise Director, was super awesome. The Rock show was excellent, must see. My family loved the comedy show as well, both PG and the 21& up. The ports in Cozumel & Costa Maya were easy to navigate. Both places were beautiful. We didn't have small children with us but there were lots of very happy children on board. There were several hundred crew members on board and I'm sure that there were more customer friendly staff than not. I recommend this cruise to those who like to dive or party, or both. We booked this cruise because it coordinated with my husband's time off; also, him and my children like to dive. I would have preferred a cruise with more activities on board for 60+.

Pleasant

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Verandrat

Verandrat’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

The cabin was tight as expected but plenty of clean towels. A little cold, especially at night. Our cabin steward was great at cleaning and reUfreshing everything.
  Carnival Paradise Deck Plans