3. Carnival Paradise
It was available during spring break. I wouldn't go again if I had to do it over again. They changed the itenerary about 10 days prior to the cruise which caused some difficulty. Entertainment on the ship was very good. Food in buffet is poor, food at dinner was better. Grill is good for lunch each day but same thing is served over and over. The people who work on the ship work very hard, they try to make your cruise enjoyable. As mentioned in prior reviews, the ship is old, apparently they remodeled it a few years ago but it is out of date and could use more sprucing up. Costa Maya has gotten much better. It has been six years since we had traveled there and they have done a lot to improve the excusions there. Cozumel was basically the same as in the past. In Costa Maya, we did yaya beach which was good, also went snorkeling which was really cool. In Cozumel, we did Nochi Cocom which I did not think was as good as my experience at Sanchos.

Paradise has good/bad

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by coachlauster

coachlauster’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E E239
Cabin was decent size, shower and both were very good size. TV was a bit small.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins