3. Stella Australis
We thought it would be a great way to see Cape Horn and go around the Straits of Magellan. The cabin was comfortable, the lunches and dinners were really good. Breakfast was just okay. The staff there were very friendly and helpful. We loved the people helping with all the excursions, especially Felipe cause he was very friendly and he even remembered our names. The excursions were really good, but the some of the documentaries and films before the excursion were sort of boring. Embarkment and Disembarkment were really easy. The ship was very clean, but there was really no entertainment or activities in the evening except for the films. We had fun with the Trivia Sheets. I would definitely recommend this cruise but I wouldn't take it again since I already have done it. I don't know if I would take children because I think they would be bored.

Great Cruise around Cape Horn and the Straits of Magellan

Stella Australis Cruise Review by aleitner77

Embarkment and Disembarkment were really easy.

I don't know if I would take children because I think they would be bored.
aleitner77’s Full Rating Summary
Get Stella Australis price drops

The Cabin was small compared to the other rooms, but I guess that why it was the least expensive. It was a twin bed room, and ask if they could put the beds together and they did. The shower was a little smaller than other major cruises we were on. The bed and pillows were comfortable.