3. Vision of the Seas
I chose this cruise for its itinerary. Checking in and embarkation was excellent, however the first area I visited was the pool and I was disappointed as it looks tatty and the sunbeds are horrible. Never seen any thing like these before. Like wide elastic bands with gaps in between. Next was my room. A large outside, it was a good size and the bathroom was great. However, the room had dated old cupboards and scratched and dented wood. Dented old ceilings. Needs refurb for sure.The room attendant was very efficient and friendly. The food onboard was fairly good in the the windjammer although the toast is like cardboard. Aquarius is ok. I have to say though that I am still suffering with a bad stomach and have been home 4 days now. I only ate and drank on ship so something got me on the 5th day and spoilt the rest of my cruise. Entertainment is quite good. Comedian very funny. The centrium gets a bit boring with same Vicky and the Holding crew playing nightly. Beware also as they give you a cd to buy only to find out it is $20!! Music round the pool is loud and very off putting also football matches on big screen whilst you try to sun bathe so not at all peaceful! The luxury drink package is very expensive at £45 a day with an additional 18% surcharge! They also give small measures and loads of ice so you have to ask for more spirit in order to taste it. I didn't use the excursion service as I find it cheaper and just as easy to arrange my own. The staff are lovely and helpful all except one toilet attendant who was very rude. Disembarkation was very well organised. All in all I would not cruise on here again on any Royal Caribbean with same packages and noise around pool I'm afraid.

Not great cruise.

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by Texas089

Disembarkation was very well organised.

Texas089’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas price drops

Needs refurbishment. Scratched and dented wood. Discoloured and dented ceilings. Old cupboards and wardrobes. Bathroom nice.
  Vision of the Seas Deck Plans