3. Ruby Princess
My husband and I are more of the stateroom hugger type. I love sitting on my balcony chair and watch the sea go by. He just loves the peace and quiet. (We were in much need for relaxation time!) We didn't do any excursions this trip but did get off briefly at Puerta Vallarta and Mazatlan just on the docks to get souveniers. Our favorite thing on the ship was to go to the International Cafe on deck 5 to get coffee twice a day. The seating area is much bigger than on the Grand which was so nice! We were able to get a seat every time we went. The service aboard was wonderful, especially the room service for daily breakfast. The shows were not really impressive this trip as they have been in the past. The one we enjoyed the most was the cooking demo put on by the ship's chef. Very entertaining. My husband uses oxygen at night and while we provided our own equipment, the ship readily had an extension cord for his use. We ate in the buffet as we didn't want set times and my husband is not a fan of the dining rooms. The food was varied and good and the servers were usually right on it asking us what we wanted to drink. Yes, we would cruise with Princess again in a heartbeat I have to say! Loved it!!

Still love Princess!!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by pooheart

PrincessCruises3, Social Team, Princess Cruises has responded
Hi pooheart, we're happy to hear that you and your husband enjoyed some much deserved relaxation while onboard Ruby Princess! We hope to welcome you onboard again soon!
pooheart’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB A531
Cabin was spacious with plenty of storage room.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins