3. Pacific Jewel
This was the second of my back to back cruises on Pacific Jewel. Was with my husband on a four night cruise to Moreton Island. It was fantastic! We were so lucky to have wonderful sunny weather every day and smooth seas. We had a fruit basket and some toiletries, and luxurious robes provided in this cabin. Not sure if I have reached some level after a few cruises or it was because we were cruising back to back, but it was a nice surprise. It was our first time to Moreton Island, the ship tenders there. Queues to get in a tender were long, we waited about 20 minutes to get off. It was busy at that time, we could have had a lesser wait if we had timed it better. But it was fine, a smooth ride over to the island, took about 20 minutes in the tender I think. We didn't do an excursion we walked along the beach and swam. You have pool towels in your room that you can take to the island. My husband brought his snorkel and attempted to swim to the wrecks but the current was very strong. The island is clean and the Tangalooma resort has restaurants and cafes and pools for people to use. A great day. We are going back in May on the Jewel so I would be interested in seeing what it is like in the cooler months. This cruise had the Gatsby Party and the Bianco (white) Party. Lots of people dressed up and as the weather was perfect, the white party was held on the upper decks by the pool. And it was fantastic!! Heaps of people dancing, great music, such a fun atmosphere as we cruised away from Queensland. Fabulous. The cruise had the usual entertainment, Liars club, Karaoke, Marriage game, heaps of trivia and Name that Tune with DJ Rehmidi (don't miss it, great fun). The singers and dancers put on some great shows, and comedian Garry Who was back with his very funny late night show. The farewell show was great too. Food and bar service was good, no problem getting a drink anywhere. Overall this was a fun cruise. There is lots of fun to be had on P&O.

Moreton Island 4 nights

Pacific Jewel Cruise Review by RosieCanberra

Food and bar service was good, no problem getting a drink anywhere.

Overall this was a fun cruise. There is lots of fun to be had on P&O.
RosieCanberra’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Australia Pacific Jewel price drops

Cabin was fine, usual amenities. Large shower, small bathroom.