3. Seven Seas Explorer
We have sailed on every RSSC ship except The Diamond. We have also sailed many times with Silversea. This was absolutely the best ever. We chose this cruise just so we could experience The Explorer. To me luxury is service, space, and quiet. The service was superb in our suite, the restaurants, the lounges. It seemed every wish was anticipated. We never had to wait for drinks, wine, water, coffee or room service. I love food and when travelling seek the best restaurants in an area. The food in Compass Rose, Pacific Edge, Chartreuse, and Prime 7 was fabulous -- as good as any toped rated restaurant in any city. We love the Compass Rose anytime favorite menu. Had seared foie gras every time we dined there. The ship's movement was quiet and smooth. Although one night in a storm, we could hear the wind, we never felt any movement. The Compass Rose restaurant is aft on deck four. The were no vibrations, no noise, ever. We had to look out the window to see if we were moving. As advertised, the ship is luxurious. The art and furnishings are breathtaking. There are numerous beautifully appointed public seating areas. The lecturer was excellent. Very informative about the area in which we were sailing. Shows were very entertaining. The Canyon Ranch spa was beautiful and the treatments, although pricey, were wonderful The only disappointment was the cooking school. It required standing for two hours. I cannot do that and requested a chair or stool and was told "no." I had to leave three times to sit next door in the library to rest my legs. The hands on classroom is beautiful. The class was for beginning cooks, so I did not learn anything. It seemed to be run by someone other the Regent. We would sail on Explorer anytime, anywhere.

Superb service, fabulous food, gorgeous ship

Seven Seas Explorer Cruise Review by leslie99

• Sail Date: February 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Suite

We would sail on Explorer anytime, anywhere.
leslie99’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Explorer price drops

Concierge Suite
Cabin D 724
Wonderful spacious suite. Beautiful layout and design. Huge walk-in closet -- first time I have ever been on s ship without having to ask for more hangers. We do not travel light and still have lots of empty drawers. Great bathroom.
Deck 14 Suite Cabins