3. Disney Fantasy
We chose this cruise to coincide with our sons' spring break. This was the first time we were cruising with Disney. Everything was very nice. From the welcome aboard to the dining. The main server at our table (Stipe) went out of his way to make sure our boys (8 & 12) were getting something they enjoyed - even if he had to go elsewhere to get it. Our cabin was an interior aft stateroom. It was little cramped, but we kind of expected that. Once the ship picked up speed though, the vibration in that part of the ship was almost unbearable and made sleeping difficult. Entertainment was great especially with the Star Wars day at sea. Food was great. Aquaduct is a must! Ice Cream great. Loved the Disney beer mug option. Beautiful ship and professional, friendly crew. Kids activities were top notch. Even though we felt some of the items were greatly overpriced onboard we were aware of that going in. The only area that I had any complaint about would be a shore excursion we took. Not really in Disney's ballcourt, but nonetheless they advertised it. Part of the excursion was taking us to an all exclusive beach after snorkeling. It was very, very expensive. Kind of felt stuck there until time to go. Eating at Cabana's for breakfast and lunch was great. Never ran out of options. All of the crew were courteous and kind. Our boys loved it. Leaving the ship was painless and easy. Don't know if we would go again on Disney since there isn't much of a price break for repeat guests. Overall we would rate this as a once in a lifetime experience. If someone has the opportunity to go they should. I saw several other guests that were "Castaway Club" members, but never really learned anything about that. Service was top notch - If I inquired about something I found what I was looking for 100%. This was only the 3rd cruise we have taken (1st for boys) and by far it was the best.

The Excellent and the Not-So-Excellent

Ages 10 to 12

Standard Inside Stateroom
Cabin 11A 7689
As stated above:
Beds were comfortable. Our cabin steward did a great job (Eric). For it being a small cabin we found it to have plenty of storage room. Bathroom was very nice and the shower worked great.
The animated porthole was a cool touch.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins