3. Norwegian Epic
we choose ncl because of the freestyle and upgrade availability, the Haven experience was awesome. We had private everything, no waiting and exceptional service.. the entire trip was just better than any before ( 30 plus). The ship was very clean, some of the areas were a bit unorganized, like the comedy club. Most of the public areas were very clean and the layout of the ship was good. Some of the shows/games were placed in bad areas, like deal or no deal... it was in the small atrium of the ship and did not have near enough seating. The main shows were not very interesting to us, but not bad. The restaurant's had very good food, but as usual on all the cruises now days that tipping is automatic the service is not what it used to be. The Ports were all pretty easy on and off the ship not much hassle. Overall the best trip so far, unfortunately we have booked another trip for April 15th and Ncl has advised me that they no longer offer upgrades ... I think this is stupid and hopefully they rectify it or I will be shopping for another line to spend my money with.

Wow... owners suite!!

plumberboy12’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Deluxe Owner's Suite
Cabin H2
The only thing to say is WOW!
Deck 17 Suite Cabins