3. Adventure of the Seas
I did not choose this cruise, I was asked to join a friend. I had been to all the ports before but was quite happy to visit them again. As we had both been to San Juan before we went from the airport straight to the ship. Embarkation and disembarkation were practically flawless. Very quick and smooth. The ship was great and is my personal favourite class of ship, not too big, not too small. The cabin was excellent, mid ship with a balcony. The food was excellent both in the Windjammer and the dining room. There were plenty of activities and I participated in some (trivia and word search) and there were a wide variety of shore excursions of which I did two. In St. Kitts, I did the Caribbean Cooks which was very interesting as I like to cook and learning new recipes and trying new foods is always interesting to me. In Curacao I did the nightime tour and folklore show which included a city tour and a fun audience participation dance show. In St. Thomas, Aruba and Curacao I also wandered around the local shops and they were quite enjoyable and easily accessible from the ship. Mostly however, I just relaxed and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Relaxing March Break Cruise

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Loves to Cruise 42

Loves to Cruise 42’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Good cabin for 2 people. Good location, mid-ship. Great stateroom attendant. No complaints.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans