3. Disney Fantasy
We waited for two years to take this cruise and alas it was not EVERYTHING that it was cracked up to be. I am a firm believer that great customer service is what makes a very memorable experience. We expected "Disney" level customer service but alas they were below par and unfortunately ended up being below average which was disappointing. Here is a breakdown: - Shows: Among the best. We loved each more than the previous and in this area, Disney lived up to its high standards. - Waitstaff: this was probably the most disappointing of all. We had heard exceptional reviews and went in with pretty high expectations as a result only to be treated with B rate service. Our waitress was catty and the waiter somewhat awol/ - Food: Overall, Meh... Again, not everything it is cracked up to be. Although we did get to experience Remy and it was fantastic. I highly recommend it! - Kids Club: our kids (3 & 6) loved it. But I was not a big fan of as a parent was the fact that all the age groups have access to the same areas. - Spa: loved it and recommend it - Character breakfast: somewhat chaotic, not very well planned and mediocre decor. We did Dr. Seuss on carnival magic and they far surpassed what Disney had to offer. - Adult activities: We consider ourselves veteran cruisers and I expected Disney to have better comedy shows and adult entertainment which was not the case. My favorite hangout was the Skyline bar which is definitely one of a kind. However, I also found that I kept comparing activities offered to the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas which has a carousel, zip lining, surfing, flash mob- overall fantastic adult entertainment.

Good experience (somewhat over hyped)

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by elitecruiser79

• Sail Date: January 2017
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Porthole (obstructed view)

Here is a breakdown:

- Spa: loved it and recommend it

elitecruiser79’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Disney Fantasy price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Porthole (obstructed view)
Cabin 09D
loved our cabin. Disney does not cheap out on this end. Love that the bed is raised high so we can slide our suitcases underneath. And they also had two separate bathrooms.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins