3. Safari Explorer
My husband & I are in our sixties and love small ship exploration trips. Our cruise of the Hawaiian islands with Un-Cruise was our best trip yet. It's all about the small ship casual experience (less than 30 guests). Definitely worth the price. No fancy stuff. No entertainment. No crowds. Just great staff and fellow travelers who love the same things we do: nature, fish, animals, hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, swimming and learning about history and culture. We were busy all day long, doing all the things we love to do. Our chef and pastry chef prepared great meals, and we enjoyed the open bar. The only negative I can think of is that tips weren't included like they are on most small ships. We knew this, but found it very annoying. We don't like having to think about the cost of a trip when we're relaxed and having a great time. I think this is a very bad practice and provided this feedback to the cruise operator.

GREAT trip, but not for everybody.

Safari Explorer Cruise Review by marsegal